The "Youth Startups: development and support Tools" programme of the JASU Ukrainian Future Business Incubator is a series of training sessions, case studies, networking, and open discussion on effective tools to support youth startups with European experts and national coaches that will help with:
- building of the Ukrainian ecosystem to support youth innovative ideas;
- choosing effective tools to stimulate youth innovation;
- professional coordination of youth project activities;
- integration into the global startup environment;
- development of personal qualities and professional competencies as a modern practitioner;
- acquiring a new role in relations with young people as a supervisor and coach of youth startup teams.
- Jan Netolička – headmaster of the Wichterlovo gymnasium, Ostrava (Czech Republic);
- Joanna Rudawska – Project Manager of the Kielce Technology Park, expert of the Polish Business and Innovation Centers Association (Poland);
- Mauro Grandi – teacher of industrial chemistry, environmental protection adviser, industrial production processes adviser, research and development and scaling of innovative projects adviser, secretary of the MCL Manto Circularlab APS (Italy);
- Alessandro Algeri – President of MCL Manto Circularlab APS (development of innovative projects in the field of environmental protection), SeSe production director, President of the Unione Spirulina Biologica Italiana (Italy);
- Marco Morelli – student of the Faculty of Chemistry of the University of Modena, graduate of the E. Fermi Lyceum in Mantua, chemical technology and materials science specialist. Adviser to the MCL Manto Circularlab APS Association (Italy);
- Iryna Bystrova – author of the course, the head of the network of trainers and programmes of the Ukrainian Future business incubator;
- Tetiana Tverdushka – trainer-adviser of a project and operational management of the Ukrainian Future business incubator;
- Vasyl Matei – finance trainer-adviser of the Ukrainian Future business incubator;
- Ruslan Lemeshchuk – management adviser, coach for top managers, author of courses on the development of management skills, neuroleadership, emotional intelligence and interaction, change management, development of business ideas and startups.
After the end of the Programme, participants will have a professional development certificate and the possibility to join the network of innovative projects’ coordinators of the Ukrainian Future business incubator.
Dates: February 2 - March 2, 2021;
Duration: 1 month (30 hours / 1 ECTS);
Format: online sessions twice a week (Tuesday, Friday), 3 pm–5 pm;
Number of participants: 20-30;
Language: Ukrainian, English, Italian (simultaneous interpreting is provided);
Registration fee: UAH 1,100. For JAS employees participation is free;
Deadline for applications: January 29, 2021.
You can register for the Programme here.