The program "Youth startups: development and support tools" aims to develop the Ukrainian ecosystem for supporting youth innovations. It is intended for those who work with young inventors and believes that the basis of the recovery of the Ukrainian economy is the comprehensive support of innovations and the creation of opportunities for their commercialization and scaling.
"Youth startups: development and support tools" is a series of online trainings, practical cases, networking and open discussion of current support tools for youth startups with Ukrainian and international experts and trainers.
The program focuses on:
- opportunities for the development of the Ukrainian ecosystem of support for youth innovations;
- actual tools for stimulating youth innovations;
- coordination of youth project activities;
integration of youth start-up projects into the global start-up environment;
- development of personal qualities and professional competencies as a modern specialist-practitioner in the field of management of inventive projects;
- acquiring a new role in relations with young people: as a curator and coach of youth start-up teams.
Dates: April 4 - May 9, 2023;
Duration: 5 weeks;
Format: online sessions twice a week (Tuesday, Friday) from 15.00 to 17.00;
Working language: Ukrainian, English (simultaneous translation is provided);
Target audience: pedagogical and scientific-pedagogical workers, curators of youth inventive projects, heads of youth centres;
The approximate number of participants: 25 people.
Selection conditions: on a competitive basis.
Cost: UAH 3,200. Training according to the special course program for pedagogical workers of territorial branches of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine is free of charge.
You can register for the program by following the link. Applications are accepted until April 3, 2023.
Let's support youth innovations! The country is waiting for them!
*The organizer and coordinator of the program are Ukrainian Future, a business incubator of the Small Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.