The jury from Pegasus Tech Ventures (the USA), an international venture company and organizer of global competition Startup World Cup Ukraine, determined the list of finalists of Startup World Cup Ukraine regional selection.
12 startups will compete for a trip to the Grand Finale of the competition in Silicon Valley and the opportunity to win $1 million at Parkovy Convention Center on December 22:
- Sprybuild – a CPWC's continuous 3D printing technology for creating the world's fastest DLP 3D printers.
- Cardio.AI – a solution for automatic reading of electrocardiograms based on artificial intelligence.
- NLSQL – an automated data collection and analysis technology for business analytics.
- PatentBot – a chatbot for protecting intellectual property around the world.
- Organization.GG – an interactive platform for gamers and streamers to interact with their fans.
- Extra Watts LLC – an electric scooter sharing service.
- JOBIAN – a legal job search service abroad.
- Foodex24 – a Full-cycle online supermarket with its own delivery and storage systems.
- Kray – automatic drones for delivering plant protection and nutrition.
- Skyworker Inc. – a personnel selection market for the IT industry.
- SolarGaps – "smart" blinds with solar cells that generate electricity.
- 2Event.com – a platform for business events on the Internet that works based on the "all in one" principle.
You can follow the battle of ideas and be first to find out the winner’s name of Startup World Cup Ukraine by registering to watch online broadcasting from Ukrainian Future business incubator, official partner of Startup World Cup in Ukraine and organizer of Startup World Cup Ukraine regional selection.