EMPOWERING FUTURE ENTREPRENEURIAL UKRAINE
Completed in 2022
Pitching competition and mentoring program
*Startups from other industries can participate if the project aims to rebuild Ukraine.
Online Pitch Competition and Mentoring Program May-June 2022.
14 teams participated targeting defense, agro, infrastructure, and healthcare sectors.
More than €60,000 of general grant fund issued to support implementation.
A 2.5-week mentoring program to prepare for the Pitch Competition. Teams participated in individual mentoring sessions with experienced and highly connected mentors from Ukraine, Finland, and Estonia to boost startup growth.
Participants received pro bono services such as IP, legal, and consulting from partner companies, and access to Ukrainian Future incubator services to Increase their network with Ukrainian-originated startups.
Teams Increased their international network with companies, and mentors.
Media coverage in Ukraine, Finland, and Estonia was obtained and increased visibility on social media.
Connections with international companies and access to global funding and investments were established.
WHAT STARTUP WINNERS OF THE FINAL PITCH RECEIVE:
- € 10,000 money and € 5,000 services from Greenstep (accounting and taxes, transactions and finance, personnel and business management)
- €10.000 funding from Ministry of Good Spirit (a community that brings together positive responsible people by supporting their growth through inspirational events and personal mentoring)
- € 7,500 services from Liquido.vc (preparation for pre-seed and seed rounds of funding, strategy planning, advisory groups, startup brand and ecosystem building, investment in selected startups)
- € 7,500 services from Miltton (business strategy, brand, design, marketing and PR advice)
- € 5,000 services from Lexia (legal consulting, including ICT, Tech, Startups & Growth Companies)
- Free access to Microsoft Azure platform from $1.000 to $150.000, depending on the startup stage
- $ 10,000 credits from Amazon Web Services
- Opportunity to find companies for cooperation at the international level
- Access to global financing and investment
STARTUP SELECTION CRITERIA: POTENTIAL CONTRIBUTION TO BOOSTING THE UKRAINIAN ECONOMY AND REBUILDING
Pitch Deck including:
*Prioritized: min. one of the Startup founders is a citizen of Ukraine or has Ukrainian origins in competition
**Ready-made innovative solutions and quick implementation time are prioritized
***Open call for all Ukrainian Startups which are registered companies