Youth startups: development and support tools
UF Startup Support Education Programme is a series of training sessions, case studies, networking, and open discussions on effective tools to support youth startups with European experts and national coaches.
- Jan Netolička – headmaster of the Wichterlovo gymnasium, Ostrava (Czech Republic);
- Joanna Rudawska – Project Manager of the Kielce Technology Park, expert of the Polish Business and Innovation Centers Association (Poland);
- Mauro Grandi – teacher of industrial chemistry, environmental protection adviser, industrial production processes adviser, research and development and scaling of innovative projects adviser, secretary of the MCL Manto Circularlab APS (Italy);
- Alessandro Algeri – President of MCL Manto Circularlab APS (development of innovative projects in environmental protection), SeSe production director, President of the Unione Spirulina Biologica Italiana (Italy);
- Marco Morelli – student of the Faculty of Chemistry of the University of Modena, graduate of the E. Fermi Lyceum in Mantua, chemical technology and materials science specialist. Adviser to the MCL Manto Circularlab APS Association (Italy);
- Iryna Bystrova – author of the course, the head of the network of trainers and programmes of the Ukrainian Future business incubator;
- Tetiana Tverdushka – trainer-adviser of a project and operational management of the Ukrainian Future business incubator;
- Vasyl Matei – finance trainer-adviser of the Ukrainian Future business incubator;
- Ruslan Lemeshchuk – management adviser, coach for top managers, author of courses on the development of management skills, neuroleadership, emotional intelligence and interaction, change management, development of business ideas and startups.
- Start: February 2, 2021
- Application deadline: January 29, 2021.
- Duration: 1 month
- Format: online sessions twice a week (Tuesday, Friday) from 3 pm to 5 pm
- Target audience: startup support centres, scientific and education staff of JAS regional branches, supervisors and mentors of youth startups
- Terms of enrollment: participation is free for JAS employees (registration fee is 1100 hryvnias)
- Result: professional development certificate and the possibility to join the network of innovative projects’ coordinators of the Ukrainian Future business incubator