A short-term program that combines a series of trainings from international experts and business consultants of Ukrainian Future with the most important tools for starting a startup, mentoring sessions and individual consultations, which are aimed to develop a model of future business.
Nearest start: June 30, 2021
Number of participants: up to 20 people
Format: online sessions 3 times per week
Duration of the program: 3.5 weeks
Language: Ukrainian, English
Audience / For whom: young inventors who want to transform their ambitious ideas into the business plan, prototyping projects.
Result: certificate of completion of UF Startup Intensive program from Ukrainian Future Business Incubator, access to the startup community and Ukrainian Future partner network. Possibility to use UF FabLab prototyping equipment, possibility to obtain a certificate to access to UF coworking space.
With the support of experts and business practitioners, participants have the opportunity to:
- Integrate into the startup environment and start a professional partnership
- Develop a starting business model of the project
- Create a material prototype of the invention
- Build a "road map" to turn an idea into a startup
- Improve leadership skills and establish communication in the team
- Gain negotiation skills with partners and customers
- Prepare a PitchDeck and pass the Crash Test of the project with an expert jury.