The medium-term program with a series of training, individual consulting and mentoring support from business experts and practitioners to commercialize projects and integrate them into the startup environment.
- Start: dates will be clarified
- Number of participants: up to 15 teams
- Format: mixed (online sessions 2 times a week and 3-day business camp)
- Participants: 16+ project developers / startup team with a prototype of the invention
- Duration: 4.5 months / 46 contact hours
- Result: UF Incubator certificate of acceleration program, participation in Pitch Day UF Incubators` Residents with an international jury, certificate for UF Incubator services